Hai Yeh Din Aisa,
Mai Kabhie Bhool Na Paau,
Sang Tere Manaane Yeh Janamdin,
Mai Daudi Chali Aau.







Itz not important that this day is your birthday.
Itz important that everyday is your day and
you are MINE!







When we r together or when we r apart,
you r first in my thoughts and first in my heart.
Have a wonderful birthday.




I searched my wallet and found it empty,
I searched my pockets and found some few coins,
Then I searched my heart and I found you,
Then I realized how rich I am,
Happy birthday!



Another birthday?
Why it seems only yesterday that
you were a whole year younger.
Happy Birthday!



Lots of people are thinking of
you on your birthday;
I just wanted to let you know M one of them.
Have a wonderful day!



You think you r special because
its your birthday today.
Thatz complete nonsense.
you r special every day.



On your birthday,
I would like to give you some words of wisdom
Smile while you still have teeth.
Many many happy returns of the day.



Today Is The Most Special Day
Of The Year
Because If It Weren't For The Day You Were Born,

I Wouldn't Have Been Born Either!

Wishing You A Very Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday To U Mom ♥



Another year is a happy gift
So cut your cake, and say
Instead of counting birthdays
I count blessings every day.
Happy Birthday



Joy is what I wish for you
Success in everything you do
Hope all your dreams come true
And luck may not leave you.
Happy Birthday











One Response so far.

Leave a Reply