Cutest proposal ever by a boy of 5th std-
Boy- Do u hug ur teddy bear while sleeping at night??
Gal- Yes!
Boy- Can I replace it for d rest of ur life?? ;-)




Once a while good people need a reminder of how special and lovable they are... With this message, consider yourself reminded !!



I wish I was a teddy bear, that lay upon your bed,
so everytime you cuddled it, you cuddled me instead



CUTE people r like wind. You can only feel their presence & sincerity. Now dont look here n there to find them. Just luk at the name of the sender...!
:-) gd mrng.



When youur fear touches
someones pain, it becomes pity,

when your love touches
someones pain,it becomes compassion



thanks 4 the nice words. 4 me all i can say u r 1 of the best person i have ever loved and will continue 2 love u. u bring joy 2 sadness an light 2 darkness



M-ake the most of it.
O-pen your heart and mind.
R-emember to thank God.
N-ever frown
I-magine me
N-othing to worry.
G-ood Morning!
Wish you have nice day & ofcourse good morning:)



cute feeling..;
my hands never pain while typing message for you..;
but my hearts always feel pain when there is no reply 4rm u..



A hopeless man.A feels Difficulty in every chance and a Hopeful man feels a Chance in every difficulty. (Hazrat Ali.AS.) Good Decision comes from experience, but experience comes from bad decision... This is life... So don't worry for any mistake.. Go ahead & learn from them. 



I ask Allah 2 make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely, though every mile, grant u wealth, give u health & most of all grant u paradise!


I ask Allah 2 make u happy, make u smile, guide u safely, though every mile, grant u wealth, give u health & most of all grant u paradise.




One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I taught junior high students with learning disabilities and helped them
    overcome their reading problems, but they still could not spell well.
    I have to admit that I am a culprit of a few of these.
    It's funny that I didn't realize until now that I was making a mistake!
    Thanks for the post. Here's to a better-spelled 2012.
    Love Sms
    Cute Sms

Leave a Reply